Neopost USA Presents Five Tips to Increase the Productivity and Profitability of Your Mailroom
Neopost USA, an expert in the preparation, delivery and management of business communications, recommends five simple, green steps businesses can take to boost mailroom efficiency and overall profitability.
- Choose wisely– Environmental responsibility starts with you. Choosing mailroom equipment that is manufactured at ISO-14001 certified sites and carries the Energy Star rating ensures environmentally aware manufacturing methods and optimized energy efficiency for the product lifecycle.
- Utilize the cloud– Implementing simple, cloud-based data management opportunities reduce the need for on-site servers. That freedom creates dual benefits: increased work space and reduced energy consumption.
- Consider e-delivery –Today's mailrooms integrate physical and digital delivery options to accommodate customer's communication preferences1.
- Reduce errors– Maintaining an accurate address database eliminates duplicative printing costs and wasted labor for redeliveries2.
- Recycle empty cartridges– Recycling empty postage meter ink cartridges reduces solid waste and conserves raw materials and the energy needed to produce a new product.
"Taking a few easy steps to optimize your mailroom can yield measurable dollar and productivity returns. These simple but powerful changes require little upfront investment and deliver big benefits. Neopost USA's five tips help businesses adopt a socially responsible, environmentally friendly and beneficial work model that reduces environmental footprints, yields measurable cost savings and increases productivity."
Carl Amacker, Neopost USA's Senior Vice President of Marketing
About Neopost USA
Neopost USA provides mailing, communications and shipping solutions. For generations, we have worked with our customers to prepare, deliver and manage their customer communications in the most secure, efficient, and professional manner possible. As businesses increasingly move to digital communications, we continue to help our customers communicate – whether in traditional mail, digital communications, or packages. All of this is provided by a network of sales and service professionals providing sales, supplies and service to their customers.
Allison & Partners